Friday, March 06, 2009

A link from Ali Edwards' blog




If you have been around this blog for a while, you know how i feel about Ms. Ali Edwards. I still stumble upon her blog every other day or so. She is centered, reflective, kind, creative, and just seems to have it right. On certain days, her blog just lifts me- so I go and check her out.


Today she had the link above and let me tell you- I so enjoyed reading it. This woman has the style of Barbera Kingsolver(dodi- try and read Animal, Vegetable, Mineral so we can discuss.) Her use of words and emotion just tangle up together.

So go to the link above and read it and see if it does anything to you- I feel like I could just swim in it and dance around and write a poem or something.


Now for some pictures for good measure.

took a quick shot of Katie for this post and the other two following just tell such a story, don't they? Robby thought he would get in the picture action by fun lovingly wrestling with his sister. Should I write a poem about keeping your hands to yourself? Katie was fine and laughing throughout this exchange for those concerned- the only damage was the loss of her dress up heels.

1 comment:

Sooz said...

love your words...love that LINK...love your chickabiddies!