What can you do now that you couldn't do before?
sorry about ending the sentence in a preposition- I just can't go into fixing it right now:)
SO for the card challenge:
Today one of Robby's friends came to play and he said, " Mommy says I can say 'Holy Crud' now because I'm five. "
It really made me laugh- and then got me to thinking---What can I do now that I couldn't do before. I remember being little and waiting until I was old enough to get my ears pierced or get my driver's permit or sit in the special seats in the back of the bus.
Take this prompt as you would like- either make it an age thing or whatever comes to mind when you read the prompt.
also, i only used scraps left on my work table and in my trash bin for this card--- try that too and see what you can come up with for your little bit of art.
Happy Sunday.
1 comment:
Super cute! What a great prompt! And I love the idea of only using things already on the table. :) Although right now there are several PILES on my table so that still doesn't narrow it down too much, ha ha! :)
Post a Comment