it is an amazing honor to watch my two little biddies grow up and become these people with thoughts and brains and creativity and the whole thing. BLESSED.
the pic of katie above was taken before her AMerican girl party. katie has become very involved with American GIrl. she carries julie everywhere and changes her clothes for bed, brushes her hair and the whole lot. i was simply obsessed with Barbies and dolls as a girl so this new development is just fantastic for me to watch.
what else is going on here this morning? well, Robby announced to me this morning that Ally was carrying a mouse around in her mouth and it was alive. we all ended up in the living room watching ALly with the mouse in her mouth and screaming. when we prompted ally to take it outside she dropped and began chasing it all over again. More screams and moving of furniture and more screams prompted Ally to give up the chase and escape downstairs without the mouse.
So at this point I am bleach spraying everything in the house, having Orkin come tomorrow morning and Ally is napping in her cat bed. GREAT.
I knew somthing was up because she has been prowling- sitting by the kitchen wall at the toaster constantly lately but no mouse droppings were around so I figured she was guarding well. She must currently be on a Union break- napping in her cat bed with a mouse on the loose and sure enough- for the first time since we brought her home, mouse droppings by the toaster. (I check every morning with my breakfast clean up.)
What else to say?- Happy Wednesday. LAter I have some clearance finds to show you that I will be using my sewing machine with-----WOOT! some may wonder where this burst in crafting has come from...i am trying to find a new passion besides eating- when I get hungry, i craft. I am still trying to reach my goal.
2 comments:
i love to look at pictures of your kids. they always look peaceful and happy!
i love her paper! and i love that she did it on her own with no prompting. she did a great job! i especially love the feelers!
speaking of flies... i'd love to have been a fly on the wall during that chaos! so funny!
hope they catch the little critter.
oh I love that Katie loves AMERICAN GIRLS DOLLS! (you have got to plan the trip to NYC to the American Girls store -- the teaparty/lunch is SO WORTH IT!)
and you know I love the ARTIST IN HER! xoxo hugs!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment