Friday, March 20, 2009

I blame Dodi...


Pig on Circle Grid PurpleSo, it's all Dodi's fault and I am sticking to that. I was so happy she was back to blogging- went right over there to her lovely blog and saw CHICKS and HENS. I love chicks and hens and portulacas so, so much. That was the first step. I considered getting in my car and spending money on CHICKS and HEns at any local gardening store but then i saw a link to a blog she reads on the side of her blog( her links are cool- they list how long ago that blog posted-super cool.)
well, there was a blog there about birds- i can't remember the title- i mosied on over there and found PINK CHALK STUDIOS. And then - I ordered a bag pattern- I have not posted a pic of what I got----but then I found the two things that I have pics of here--- Mischievous Gnome Bag? I mean, how can I not own this pattern....

Oh, Dodi Boone Harvey- you magical woman.

1 comment:

dodi said...

I LOVE this!!!! It's one of those back handed compliments. ;)

Maybe I should fight fire with fire and post one about me and blogging 'cause, you know, that's ALL YOU baby!

Call me Sunday if you need me! I have church in the morning but will be home by noon.

Happy crafting this week-end! xoxo