Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dear Mommy








Dear Mommy,

Remember when I told you that sometime after Easter I would like you to make me waffles with your homemade whipped cream? Well, I have changed my mind. I am going to impose on you to make me the recipe above. I can not make things as well as you can--- so, I will help you - but you have to be with me- oh, master cook.

Now, I am going to throw some pics of the kids into this post to butter you up a bit so you will make this peach crisp for me.






2 comments:

Carol Brown said...

That is the best sucking up I have seen in a while!! You are the best. I will make it for you if you come down to see me!!!

Cameron said...

Come visit me and I'll make it for you, too! :)