Oh why, sweet Internet, are you so much more alluring to me than:
1) Dirty Dishes
2) Laundry Piles
3) a junk drawer(okay, five junk drawers) that need attention badly
4) exercising(might as well toss it in)
5) children's rooms that need cleaning
6) bathrooms that need to be scrubbed
7) the dusting
I wish I could hate you Internet, but I can not. I find myself spending more and more time with you when I am overwhelmed with the above list. This has proven time and time again not to help the situation.
As painful as this will be, I will not be back to visit you until my house resembles that of a non pack rat living here. I will miss you. You have become quite a stress release for me- a zone out- a block out of the world. I love you, Internet.
Goodbye and Happy Saturday.
the pic for this post has nothing at all to do with this letter to you, Internet, but come on, how could I not post it. COME ON. Cuter that law allows.
3 comments:
Hello Katie! You make me SMILE! Happy Happy Weekend! Miss you AIMEE! Hurry and get back to the blogging and emails...I miss you!
Ha ha, cute picture and funny post! :) Hurry back! :)
Love this so have the same dilemma. What a cute picture. Wonder where she gets her delighful spirit from:)
Post a Comment