We 
We went on the roller coaster that is in the skyline there. We went to M & M world and saw Indiana Jones M & M. Took some pics of Nascar for Rob… had lots of fun looking at the grand stuff at Excaliber and New York New York. We also saw the lions at MGM Grand.
It IS so hot here it is like blowing a hair dryer in your face.
Dave and I are having a great anniversary weekend. He gace me a lot of new Pandora beads that are gorgeous. Birthstones for me, the kids and him-----how romantic. Really, I would type more but I am having so much trouble typing on this laptop, I will stop now.
Happy Saturday!
We went on the roller coaster that is in the skyline there. We went to M & M world and saw Indiana Jones M & M. Took some pics of Nascar for Rob… had lots of fun looking at the grand stuff at Excaliber and New York New York. We also saw the lions at MGM Grand.
It IS so hot here it is like blowing a hair dryer in your face.
Dave and I are having a great anniversary weekend. He gace me a lot of new Pandora beads that are gorgeous. Birthstones for me, the kids and him-----how romantic. Really, I would type more but I am having so much trouble typing on this laptop, I will stop now.
Happy Saturday!
1 comment:
Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing. I have one question for you though, Where's Nedney?????
Love you.
Post a Comment