Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's DONE!












Ever have a project that kind of hangs over your head and then when it it complete you feel like a million Bucks?

that's how I feel right now. I completed a gate fold honeymoon album for one of my sister's friends and it is DONE!

complete! finito!

YEAH...

now, i will pick up katie's bridesmaid dress and get the shoes and i will feel like a SUPER HERO.

and as a side note--here is week 7 for the card challenge-- just look at my little family crafting on the front porch- it does not get any better. also the little tag on there was made way back when the first time I met Sooz at a DOnna Downey class with the VERY ugly paper from Basic Grey called Fun or Carnival or Crazy Ugly. we laughed and laughed over that paper.





HAppy THURSDAY!
on with the day.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I just checked out those other two handsome boys in your family but couldn't post anything on their blogs. Night and day - one blond, one red! I guess the red came from Michael's side!?
Let Ashlynne and Kristen know what beautiful children I said they have - although I'm sure they know that already!!!