So, I got Katie a pair of Little Miss Flip Flops at Target--LOVE THEM!- but when she walked the fronts turned over and made her trip so my mind started to spin...
Flip Flop Album...i want to make one.
Then, this morning Stacy Julian had a prompt on her blog about blogging a picture that was three weeks old, or was it three months old? but the point is...my album idea was growing...this album could be done quickly and easily using the techniques I learned in the Stacy Julian class back at Get Croppin' in February. Limit my embellishments, use same types of design to create flow throughout, and just glue things down and cut to shape once glued...
And guess what? I got the album done in about three hours. YEAH. GO ME!
I am so, so thrilled with this little cute flip flop thing- and in one album I got done the last day of school, our Chincoteague vacation, our Vegas trip, some everyday tidbits, the week with the cousins...MAn, I am excited.
Tomorrow a bigger jump ring so it is easier to flip and WALAA.
Happy Day Everybody.
5 comments:
You are absolutely AMAZING!! I am so jealous. I couldn't create anything like that even if I tried!! Love ya.
Amiee that is the greatest idea:) I am loving it:)So, with you on what you said about keeping it simple:) I want one:) SIze 10 there would be alot to work with:)
I'm so PROUD of YOU!!
This is an adorable album -- and so many fun memories!!
SOOOOOOOOO cute! Great idea! :) Great album! :)
holy crap I LOVE it!!! :) SOOOO creative, so unique! I may have to steal this idea and try it on for size... lol!
Almost caught up on my deck cards...FINALLY! too fun to do! I need to take pics and post. One more to do first! yeah!
Post a Comment