

Signed up for this BigPictureScrapbooking class.
The talented Tena Sprenger is showing us how to make this Star Album. I would like to learn to do this for future holiday presents. Hope I can do it!
I couldn't resist this one as my Mom bought us one or two books as children that would do this-- I remember a fairy tale one that we had and I would marvel at how the book would become a beautiful decoration. Oh, how I loved to wrap it around into a star.
Alrighty- the day is early and full. I am willing myself to get it together and GO! Note that I am really not motivated enough to make a list here of the things I need to go an do. Yet, I still have hope.
2 comments:
Oh, I'm signing up for this, too! :)
How cute is that! Corvus has been taking the 52 pick up class from Tena and loves it! I love your Disney Album and am so envious that you've been keeping up with your 25th scrapping. I missed pictures for July so I am going to have to sub with a day. I've taken pics for the previous months but only scrapped the first month. So much to do and so little time. All I want to do is catch up on my "FUN" stuff and blow up the grown up things I'm so darn behind with. Vegas looked fabulous. You've been doing some wonderful traveling this summer and I just love hearing about your adventures!
Post a Comment