Last night I went cropping with Jess. re-Learned a few things since then:
1) Jess and I get silly together no matter how old we get- and I love it- i can be totally me with her.
2) i need more sleep- i can not go to bed at 12:30 and wake up at 7:00 and function. i am a baby when it comes to sleep.
3) my style has evolved and developed and its here. i am happy about it. my work has been swirling and whirling the last two years to this point. took a while but my style is bric a brac/no measurements/playful/hodge podge lodge. what would that be called in a concise sentence? no clue- i'm abstract random- how could i be concise?
4) how do i know my style is here? because last night i just created- didn't hesitate- didn't second guess- i just did it and i was plum happy about it- FANTASTIC.
5) i love Mexican food- and yes, i qualify Taco Bell as Mexican.
pics above are the layouts I did last night-- also journaled in a mini book that has been waiting to be finished for months and started my Animal Kingdom mini album. can't wait to show you, Sooz.
3 comments:
YAY FOR YOU! Hip-hip-HOORAY! Love the pages, love that you created with abandon!
ooohh I cannot WAIT to see them!!!! I love your STYLE and especially that you love it, too. I think the MOJO is contagious--I was IN.THE.ZONE. last night with my STAYCATION BOOK...CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW YOU!!! weee! Must run..
off to a birthday dinner tonight!
how fun! I have not scrapbooked in ages. I love your style. Your spirit sings through every layout.
Post a Comment