So my Card girls out there( the 1 and one half of you that do the card challenge) I thought Iwould just stop doing the cards because I had not heard anything about them and then, my dear love bug Sooz posted a card and got a guest host and me, oh, my. SO what is a girl to do but sweetly write to Sooz and tell her that I had quit the cards----
She sweetly wrote back that I couldn't quit and then sent me this email:
OH! and for the cards...I think we need a week 24 (11/30), 26 (12/14), and 28 (12/28)! (yikes, really?) and then this coming Sunday is week 30 (1/11). (I have a master list..will send it!) is that too many? want me to fill in any? Tell me which weeks you want me to fill in...did you tell Amy she can do week 30 (Jan 11) this Sunday? holy heck--i just realized i still owe WEEK 19! I will get it!! determined to get myself ALL CAUGHT UP on unfinished projects!!
1) SO first, let me say that I love Sooz- for oh so many reasons and now a new one- she has a MASTER LIST of this project. Me on the other hand have not one single master list period for anything---it all floats in my head.
2) Amy- you can definitely do Jan. 11. PLEASE do Jan. 11.
3) I am going to do the 52 Q on Emily Falconbridge's site. She is someone i would like to meet.
4) Right now I am reading the blogs of my lovie friends and Cathy Z.'s blog- I have given up all others. And for those of you who know my blogging/internet side- this is a shocker. (see what i mean about a master list?--i can't even stay on track with a list about the card challenge)
5) Here is Week 24 (11/30)
If you had $200 dollars, how would you spend it?
6) Here is Week 26 (12/14)
My sis just had a milestone birthday- What was your favorite milestone birthday or what one are you looking forward to or what one would you do over?
Good night all--- Sweet dreams and happy nothings to you all.
1 comment:
Aimee, I am still doing the cards and would be truly disappointed if you stopped. I didn't get to do the first round that you and Sooz did (the inspiration for me asking you ladies to host it this time around) so if you want to post cards that you have already done, I SO would not be opposed to that. Your deck of me cards are GORGEOUS and totally why I wanted a set of my own!
I worked on my set last Saturday and am slowly getting caught up, crossing them off MY master list!(Yes I have one too!!)
Thanks for these 2 prompts! I will work on them this weekend!
Post a Comment