Been able to devote the last two hours to crafting which has been very relaxing.
Last night I started this layout- wasn't loving it but wanted it done and quick- had to post it because Sooz told me to stop messing with it- well, I just couldn't listen. it's fine. throwing things down quick on a page is sometimes okay. i didn't want these pictures to get lost in the shuffle- the drawing just moved me.
I also did this one. Before going to the Crop last night with Sooz and Katie, I just sent a few pics to the hour lab so I would have some fillers to work on if time allowed. Well, scrappers out there, you know you always pack too much for one night's work so I got this layout done in the last few bits. Again, I did it quick and probably should have worked more to "juge"it up but hey- the story is told and I 'm happy.
I love the dynamic between my sisters and Dave. Krissy and Dave and Ash and Dave have different relationships but we can all laugh together and I know Ash and Kris love Dave and Dave loves them. And krissy's idea about mandatory hugs just cracks us all up. oh, Krissy, how I love you, you crazy coot.
Good night, everyone. Off to work on my inchies. have you looked those up yet?
3 comments:
oooh I love the BIRDIE STAMP!! Especially on the grid/graph paper!
love your layouts. the katie drawing makes my whole FACE smile...
love the mandatory hugs. (and that HEART!) you rock it, girlfriend! xoxox
So good to finally spend some time catching up on your blog...it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So when can i come over and try wii fit???
I agree with Sooz, LOVE that birdie! Where did you get it? Love your layouts... I really need to get scrappin'!
Post a Comment