Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hey Card Challengers.

Here are the cards for week 28 and week 32.

What you say? A card post that is a day early?

Why yes, I am on the ball here in the Card Challenge posting world- how about me?

So week 28 was from December 28, way back in 2008, when I quit the card challenge. Since then, as you know, I have been kindly asked to join again.

Since the 28th of December is just days away from a brandie new year, I am shamelessly borrowing the "ONE WORD" idea from Ali Edwards. Of course, now I am not sure if it was originally her idea because during the first few days of 2009, I saw this ONE WORD concept on Oprah and on the Today Show. Those copy cats.

My one word is SAVOr. FOr your card -Week 28- give us your ONE WORD.


And now for Week 32- tomorrow's challenge. What book are you reading? I ran out of room for the" g" in reading on my card. So I added a '. This is bothering me to no end to have a readin' on my card but it is staying for now because I have some blasted inchies to get to.


(Don't know what an inchie is? Google it- you will be enlighteneed by the world of inchies out there. I don't think they are my cup of tea, but I digress.)


I am just finished The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan. READ IT. I savored this book. Love this woman's voice and her articulation of the sometimes confusing place it is to be a daughter and a mother at the same time. Google Kelly Corrigan too. She has a website with some video clips of her reading excerpts from the book. FABBO.



4 comments:

Sooz said...

oohh too very good PROMPTS!! I STILL DIDNT POST MY ONE WORD YET! Struggling still...I think I may need MORE THAN ONE WORD this year to get it right. Ah well. more soon....Elmo is on xoxo

Anonymous said...

i love these cards, aimee! especially the *this book belongs to me* bear. such a great idea!

Anonymous said...

WOo Hoo! These are great! This weekend is catching up on projects, specifically the Inchies and the Art Journal Pages for Inspired! I'm going to dip into my unfinished cards, too! :)

Anonymous said...

aim thats the book i'm reading too!!! don't you just love it?? i posted kelly corrigans utube video on my blog a few weeks ago in case you didn't see it.