Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Personal Goal

i did it. i stepped on the Wii fit board and weighed myself and set a goal.
got the wii fit today -- we borrowed my nieghbor's over the weekend and it was very fun and the kids love it and it gets them moving and i liked the component of the fitness goals for myself--- however, i did not stop on the board- i was scared to see what the Wii would say about me--- how overweight am I? Is it going to give my Mii a pot belly?
Well, i sucked it up tonight, stood on the board and set my goal. I want to lose twenty pounds by May. My Mii did get a little pot belly after it weighed me but I was prepared for it. All I know is that I am ten pounds heavier than I was last year and twenty pounds heavier than I was two years ago and that is not a good thing.
I will step on this Wii board and have it track me and see how I am doing. I will eat less(been doing that for three days- and yes, i am hungry- but three days in- YEAH!) thinking that i will walk outside after Dave gets in from work and move around some more. On top of that I will quit the gym because I am not going and that is not good. That is money down the drain.
So there you have it--- before you know it, I may be getting myself back on track- and look what I found below-- this lady makes something for the Wii- depending on how I do with my goals, maybe I will reward myself.
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Oh man! I want a Wii and Wii Fit, but I didn't know that it would give you a pot belly! Oh well, I'm going to do it anyway. I would love to lose 15 pounds by May! We could do it together!

dodi said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! You can do it!!!
Keep the faith!