Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stuff

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cauliflower-soupfixed.pdf

First, I tried this soup in the link above the other day at my neighbor's house and you have to make it and eat it--- it is so YUMM-O!

Also, lately I have been running into this A LOT lately and I feel that maybe there is a reason. I'm sure that some of you out there as you read this are going to roll their eyes but I think that God/the universe puts things in your sight for a reason so today I am going to post this picture that I have been bumping into everywhere.

so who has this book and can loan it to me---anyone out there? have you read it- should I look for it at the library?

On Amazon I got this excerpt:

"I am just like you. A girl who is always learning. A woman whose soul is vibrant with inspiration. A creative spirit that is expressive and sensitive. We are all connected, intertwining in this creative life. It's because of this that I believe in the power of telling our stories-the stories of how we muster up our courage and leap and dance and breathe our way into our creative dreams. This is how we learn from one another. How we inspire one another. How we begin to finally see the potential and possibilities that live inside our hearts."

- introduction to Taking Flight

WOW-

my college roommate and I used to say all the time- "Oh, what a tangled web we weave."

I have been listening to this music lately by a Christian singer named Melissa Hart and she sings about God weaving a tapestry in you while He shows you your full possibility.

Somehow these three things are just whirling around in my head tonight and I am excited by the feeling of community and friendship and being better because of fellowship.

Alright, enough artsy talk-i am not even going to reread this because i am positive it makes NO sense at all---- off to put the kids to bed. Good night.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you knew this, but Kellie Rae Roberts is the special guest for Inspired. :) Maybe it is a sign after all.

Sooz said...

Oh it makes perfect beautiful sense! LOVE that excerpt..have seen it many times, too, and I know B&N has the book...on my "gotta get it" list, too! We must start an ART JOURNAL JUST FOR US ROOMIES FOR INSPIRED, too!! Can create on the ROAD while we take turns driving! Whattaya say? oooohhh I cannot WAIT! xoxoxo