Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Do you want a box of fun goodies????



FOR THOSE WHO COMMENT HERE OR ON Sooz's BLOG ABOUT THIS POSTING... you may win a prize!


Sooz and I started our "WASSIMA ART DECK JOURNAL" back in June - intending it to be a 52 week project. Today marks Week 30, and we are considering stopping for several reasons:
First: a few who have played along are willing to stop now and just go with Emily Falconbridge's weekly 52Q project she started again this year (she inspired our version when we did her "Deck of Me" in 2007.) I am doing Emily's this year either way. I am happy to stop our little version and go with the "real deal!"


Second: we don't really know how many of those of you who started/were interested originally are still playing along? If you are out there and playing and want to finish -- please speak now or forever hold your peace!



*GIVEAWAY!
OK....those who post a comment about the WASSIMA ART DECK JOURNAL question here or on Sooz's blog between now and Wednesday, January 14th, will be entered in a drawing to win a little package of "Sooz's Surplus" scrappy/crafty/art journally goodies.


(note: I have shamelessly cut and copied this from Sooz's blog- I sure hope she won't mind--my regular readers know i gave up on this challenge myself once or twice already)

5 comments:

Cameron said...

I already commented on Sooz's but I just wanted to say I'm sorry I did not follow along with these prompts! I made my box and the first 7 weeks or so but then never even photo'd them to put them on my blog. :( Sorry!

Anonymous said...

i already commented on sooz too but as i said yes i would like to do emily's instead of trying to do both. i did put up week 30's prompt on my blog though. let me know what everyone decides.....

Anonymous said...

i never got past week 1. my problem is that i am rebellious and as soon as it becomes something i HAVE to do then i CAN'T do it! seriously. i'm so bad. but i have enjoyed looking at your work! i LOVE that other people can enjoy projects like this.

it's like the fabric *about me* page. i haven't even started. YIKES!! but I WILL PREVAIL. (:

dodi said...

my comments are on Sooz's blog too. (Saw her post before yours)

In response to your comments on my page -- YES!!!! Let's do it! I have a very portable machine and I just know Abbey, Emmy, Katie and Rob would have too much fun together.

Just pick what you want to do, and we cna plug along together. The book binder/cover is easy-peasy...sort of. Might be better is I had a pattern, but I always seem to work from my head!

oh well...we'll figure it out! I'm very excited!

Sooz said...

Ladies--thanks for commenting and for playing along. Winner is posted on my blog!