Brown paper packages--- love them and especially love them when they are so unexpected and so simply thoughtful.
today a package came in the mail for Katie and Robby. Rob was thrilled- Katie still in school. "That's funny," I thought, looking at the return addy, "I only know one person from Georgia."
But then when I really focused on the stars all over the brown paper and the absolutely fabulous big print handwriting of my kid's names on the front- I knew it was from sparkly, tremendous Jen. A girl that has this great smile and from the minute I met her at Inspired I knew she was something special to a lot of people.

And what was in the package... just the sprinkles on top- it is a gnome ornament to remind us of Nedley. He is hung with all his glory with all my other little fun knick knacks- each time I walk past, I get a smile.
And what was in the package... just the sprinkles on top- it is a gnome ornament to remind us of Nedley. He is hung with all his glory with all my other little fun knick knacks- each time I walk past, I get a smile.
Thank you so much, Jen. We love your little surprise gift. It brought a lot of warmth to us on this very cold day.
2 comments:
YAY! so glad you got it!! the minute i saw the little man, i knew i had to get one! well, actually two, i bought myself one as well! i hope you guys enjoy him. we loved having nedney in our home. he brought smiles to lots of people. thank you for letting us join in his journey!
awww! love Nedley and all his leetle cousins! what a great surprise! xoxox
Post a Comment