Can't get my pics on my blog for you but do not fear, my computer tech will figure it our when he gets home from poker night. I have two gifts that I can not wait to show you----MAN ALIVE, THEY ARE SUPERFANMARVELOUSTASTIC!
The holidays were very, very good. Lots of friends and fun and laying around and Katie with a terrible cold that lead to the use of her nebulizer for a week, and lots of Wii, and visits from Mom and on and on and on.
2009 is here and although Back to School time and New Year are my least favorite times of the year because of the "taking stock" aspects and "time flying faster than I care it to"(quotes signify use of poor grammar), I still feel the need to blog a little bit about my plans.
First-
My one word is SAVOR. I want to just savor all that comes my way.
Right now I can't even remember my one word from last year-- I would have to look through the archives of this blog but I think it had something to do with just relaxing, just being, just something---my curiosity is very stong- I am going to stop typing and look it up--- I can't find it- I must not have shared my word on the blog last year.
Second-
here are my resolutions of sorts:
talk less, listen more
worry less, pray more
laugh more
listen to music more
eat less, move more
paint my kitchen cabinets
keep my house cleaner
so, that is all for now, my blogging world-- I am off to clean up a little and pitter around the house.
Happy New Year.
1 comment:
LOVE your word. perfect. very you. still strugglin' with mine. hmmm....
Post a Comment