Sunday, January 11, 2009

A quiet day...

my humming bird.-
are you cleaning Rob, or playing? he looks a little guilty.




All's quiet here- Dave has taken our one working vehicle- the truck won't start- to fire school so the kids and i are happily puttering around the house.






doing laundry, taking down the ornaments on the tree, reading, watching TV, playing assorted games along the way, all of this is filling the day.






i wish i had the technological savvy to record Katie at the moment- she is doing her usual humming as she works- it is so sweet and endearing. something i will miss when she stops.






i still have to post the pics of the miraculous gifts that Jess and my mom gave to me for Christmas but until then, I have to show you this little, fun key topper that Jess gave to me- it is going to help me tell all my keys apart so I do nto stand at my front door and search...






LOVE IT!






Happy Sunday

1 comment:

dodi said...

oh my! my! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!

That reminds me... I think I have monkey ones downstairs in my "future gifts for the girls" bucket. I'll have to search them out.

Happy, relaxing day for the kids and you. How nice... how is your pellet stove?