How do these fit together? They don't-- but I am random.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/ If there ever was a dish for my Mom, it would be this. My mom loves ONIONS- loves, loves, loves cooking with onions.
We used to joke that she put onions in everything- including things you shouldn't like jello, for instance.
That being said, she is a fabulous cook. I love going home and having Mom's cooking.
When I saw this today though, I just thought of my Mom.
Click the link above and scroll down a little bit to get the recipe.
We used to joke that she put onions in everything- including things you shouldn't like jello, for instance.
That being said, she is a fabulous cook. I love going home and having Mom's cooking.
When I saw this today though, I just thought of my Mom.
Click the link above and scroll down a little bit to get the recipe.

and the Wii fit... who has it out there? i think i want it and wanted some feedback. i have to get healthier people- i have to move around more and put less in my mouth. i have a gym member ship that i do not use and think of any excuse on the planet to not go.
give me some advice/suggestions on the move more/eat less---
and don't worry- i will NOT be eating the stuffed onions.
4 comments:
we LOVE wii fit! we all 3 use it. brett actually does the yoga and is quite good at it. it's fabulous for balance and endurance. we say GET IT! (:
Those onions look delightful...my sister-in-law will LOVE them! Have you seen her cauliflower soup? It also looks delightful!
I've heard from several people that the Wii fit is great. I haven't tried it myself, but how bad could it be?
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE onions, too! I'll have to look at that recipe. That photo is gorgeous!
AND... I want the wii fit, too! My friend Lisa who was just here was telling me about it, her mom and grandma have it and they are always on it, she can never get ahold of them because they're on the wii fit! I want one for sure!
lovely looking onions Aimee!! yum! You don't like onions??? Shame...they are scrum-dilly-icious! :)
Wii Fit was (as of the holiday season) something that Jessie W. had two of, and was looking to sell. If you do not have her contact info, I do. It may be long gone, but worth a try!
About the gym... I hear ya sister! Took an almost three month hiatus (how do you spell that??) myself. I'm back now, and in smaller doses than my first attempt. I think I hit the ground running so fast the first time, I exhausted myself and my kids!
Now I am doing just pilates and yoga classes -- letting someone else tell me what to do and how to do it. Eventually I will get back on the floor, but for now, this is where I am mentally and physically.
It's only a bit...but more than nothing, right??
Find what works for you...baby steps at first. And then JUST DO IT! I have faith in you!!!!!
Post a Comment