I thought it was a very interesting article. i don't have friends without kids that ever make me feel this way and i hope that i don't make my friends without kids feel this way. I am not posting this for that reason.I am posting it because I love the description of what a mother does. It is so hard to articulate what I do on a normal day and often times at the end of a day, I think- "Man, am I productive enough? Am I living to my full potential?" And then I read things like this and I feel validated and I feel like its justified that I am tired at the end of a day.
I love being a mom and wouldn't trade it for anything. And it is a very rewarding job. And I would like to have more kids.
So basically I posted this because I liked the description of my trade.
Good night, everyone.
4 comments:
Very funny article! So true!
oh this is so timely for me on this day, at this moment! thanks for the share...it is going into my journal!
Thank you for sharing this! I too have some 'no kids' friends who acted this way in the past - now they have kids and are realizing they were wrong to be so judgmental. This is definitely going into my 'keep for daughter when she's older' book!
Aimee,
this was perfect for me today - My eyes welled up. Thank you.
I frequently read your blog but rarely comment - love it and love being connected- even if only in my mind - haha
Becky
Post a Comment