this is the ten minute card...i went in with no plan...just rummaged through my bag..in hindsight this was probably not a good thing..i love the yellow side of this card...the textures and such but the other side...blah...a mess-i do like it but only because of the process--i used this new rolly stamp i bought for a class and the first time it minuted came out backwards...covered it with paper, too much ink...didn't cover it again cause guess what, I AM NOT Perfect and this shows it. i wrote on my swirl that this hobby has untapped something in me.
it has been the best therapy of my life- i could get lost in it.
2 comments:
Great cards!!! And you are right, nobody's perfect, so who cares if there is to much ink.. I like it!! And for only 10 minutes, you did great!
i love the SWIRLSSSSSSSS!! (you know it!) and I love the messy ink....I think it is perfect.
Post a Comment