We had Nolan yesterday and it was a really great time. I like having a baby around and it makes my life seem fuller and more joyous if that is even possible.
I am almost 95% sure that we are not having another baby--Dave is 100% sure...so at least I am blessed to have my nephews...they make me feel good.
On another note, I am making this a public announcement so that I have to stick to it...this is scary and I don't want to do it but here it goes, I am ready, I have it in me, I am going to do it, I am going to hate it, but I will like the results, I AM JOINING WEIGHT WATCHERS. UCCkkkk. Wish me luck , I will need it since I hate to be hungry.
Yesterday we made brownies here and I had to include shots of the kids...so cute and the other pics are testament to the fact that my Robby is truly like his namesake--this is a BLESSING.
Have a great day everyone.
3 comments:
You can do it Aimee. Weight Watchers actually allows a lot of good things to eat these days. I know someone who lost over 60 lbs.
When I saw those pics of Rob with the hose, you know I fondly remembered getting soaked a few times by his namesake. You are blessed.
Love ya.
wow you are up at the crack of dawn!! WW is great, I admire you and wonder WHY YOU ARE GOING??? If you need WW then I need lypo! You look fab, however i love the diet b/c it gets you to eat fruit and veggies. The kids look great. I am subbing 2 days this week at charter! AGHHHHH...ok speak soon, love the pics! Good luck at WW!
I just figured out the time is 3 hours off...phew!
Post a Comment