In celebration of my little Nolan wearing a hand me down...I had to post this pic.
Robster didn't wear this outfit because it did not fit him.
imagine that, in this pic, kate was 20 lbs. my little dumpling.
in other news, i am hungry. i have considered eating my foot or maybe the entire contents of my closet but so far, ia have been with the points. don't laugh, i know it is only day 2.
3 comments:
Those pics are so adorable. Don't give in girl. You are strong and you can get past the hard part which is the first few days. Hang tough and you will be happy with the results!!
I love these pics of Katie. I can't believe she is 5 years old already. I still remember holding her in my arms and thanking God for such a precious little miracle!!
Hey Aim!! I am behind on your posts...Sunday morning...regaling Rob with all our STORIES from last night -- off for a quick bike ride before the game starts...will post ASAP! (Hope Edna made it home safely--oohhh those back roads can be treacherous at 10 oclock on a Saturday night!)
And these pics are SO ADORABLE...she is SQUISHABLE as a pumpkin! : )
as for the WW -- hang tough...I am the worst example (ms non-compliant!) but I am rooting for you! Keep CREATING! You can't eat chips while you are up to your elbows in Paints!
SWIRLS!
Post a Comment