alright...this card was a labor of love. i loved every minute of creating it but it is pretty think because there are layers of glue over mistakes that i made...or rather...earthy, organic, raw messes gone wrong. i am trying to emulate some of the great art i see out there by some of these journal geniuses...their work is messy and beautiful---i am not there yet, probably because i am not an ARTIST but...i love the process. love the fun
The stamped circles are from the bottom of a paint tube...i shamelessy stole this from my dear blogging friend Sooz... i couldn't resist, loved the look. the other side, well that is just the result of trying to get this look...we'll see.
as far as what i wonder...these are all truths in those rings...it is so nasty and ugly to wonder if i will be rich but it is true- i do wonder this. i am speaking financially of course.
and the others--truths also.
3 comments:
Love the card you make about i wonder .
love Simone
I think this is one of my top ten favs of yours!! (and not because I made it into the credits!!LOL) LOVE the flower (did you draw that?)and all the layers on the front...the lettering is fab. and the journaling in the circles...how much are you loving that? great heartfelt journaling, too. you are brave and I admire you sharing so generously!
I love this card. Awesome. I love the front and the back. Love the use of Ali's KOTM round heart embellishment. Love the lettering on the front. :)
Post a Comment