Wednesday, October 03, 2007

In pursuit of crafts

So some of you know that if I had my druthers, I would craft my life away and just flit from project to project...I would learn the potting wheel, I would paint ceramics and fire them, I would quilt, I would do most of it-if it is considered a craft. And for this, I would be financially supporting my family----(oh, i just woke Up)
anyway, as I was searching today, mindlessly...this is what i do now instead of watching mindless TV--I found this craft which I so want my sister Ashlynne to start...I am not sure why these Balls speak to me and say, "Ash should do this." but they do...in fact, when I read the ad for these Balls I was even more convinced--"instructions in japanese only." "skill level-adventurous" it makes me giggle. Just picture this, Christmas morning Ash opens up a Temari Ball Kit and is once again reminded that her sister is certifiable.
red notates what the website said:

Temari Kit from Japan! a stitching kit
Temari is a thousand year old craft from Japan, traditionally given as a gift.

Instructions in Japanese ONLY

full color photographs and graphs included

skill level: adventurous

1 comment:

Ashlynne said...

interesting that you think balls are for me!