Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Robby's First Field Trip

Aunt Krissy took Robby on his first field trip! They had beautiful weather and lots of fun together. I am very lucky to have my sisters to help me out. My kids love them so much. As I was growing up I always fantasized about living near family. My heart hurts that we don't live closer to my Porco family or to my Delaware family. But, we live close to the Schanberger family and we are blessed.

I went to my first WW meeting today. I weigh more than I thought I did. I am actually five pounds more than I was at the beginning of the summer so it is a good thing I am starting.

I am not excited about it because I am hungry but I keep thinking about how I will look in my jeans or in a dress--think erin and jimmy's wedding and then I get excited. I want to me a HOT mom. How about that? I am glad my kids can't read yet because i know that wasn't an appropriate statement. But hey, I want to turn heads like I did when I drove in my convertible.
There is motivation, right?

HAppy Wednesday.

I am two days away from my very fun scrapbooking classes this weekend with Donna Downey.





























3 comments:

Sooz said...

Hey Aim!! Which Donna class are you taking??? My weekend trip was canceled - I would so do a Donna D class if they have spots left (unlikely I am sure)....

Anonymous said...

Robby looks like he had fun and yes, thank goodness for your sisters! Kristen looks like she was having fun too. A prelude to a few years from now for her and Mike.

You ARE a HOT momma!!

Anonymous said...

WW gets easy after the first week. I've done it for over a year now and lost about 45 pounds. You can do it!