Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Art Card Challenge







my---- two cards in one post.
Very Special Persons and Not Anymore.
both of these were so therapuetic to do...
loving the art challenge and can't thank Emily Falconbridge enough for putting these posts up each week.
the reflective nature of these challenges are really my very favorite thing of scrapbooking. LOVE IT>

8 comments:

Marjolein said...

I L O V E your Not Anymore card!! Great job, and that ink .......ha, who cares, looks cool!

The VSP card....lovely!

cheri said...

Great! So well done and well thought out!

Jen said...

Your cards are so cool and artistic. Love them!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Both of these cards are fabulous. Great colours & love all the elements on the first.

Je@net said...

Love your artistic take on this challenge!! Beautiful!!

Deb G said...

I love your cards//they are gorgeous!!!!

Tristan said...

Yeah the cards look great! Lovely family!

Anonymous said...

I love all the cards- all special and colorful!