Monday, October 15, 2007

Week 41





this came quick- i would love to scuba dive again and be back in the Caribbean and just lay in the sand and have no worries for a bit and hear those steel drums.

so free-so beautiful--so perfect--it is scuba diving-a whole little escape

10 comments:

Jen said...

My husband used to scuba dive and really misses it. He said it was one of the best things he ever learned how to do.

Great card, love the picture!

Tristan said...

Great card! that color of blue is beautiful! Never been scuba diving, but would like to someday!

Marjolein said...

Great card.... sounds scary to me, but I can imagine being on the beach.... warm sand... wow....

Anonymous said...

I could'nt bear to scuba dive, not having grown up in a coastal village in australia, with the sharks and the stingrays..I would be afraid of what i might see under the water!

Sooz said...

Aimee! Once again my girlcrush on you grows!! I am such a wimp--I dont think I could ever ScUBA dive...(all that breathing and putting that scary thing in your mouth...nah...I will wait on the beach with my VIRGIN Pina Colada! LOL) But I am SO IMPRESSED that you can do it!! Go you! and love the tab on the side--is that fabric?

Je@net said...

What a great card!!

Unknown said...

Great card, scuba diving is something my DH loves to do!

cheri said...

Gorgeous! Never been diving...just a bit of snorkeling!

Scrapanimal said...

Love the card you make. I understand the meaning about the sand an water.
And steel drums are great to listen to.

Love Simone

Anonymous said...

great card - and ivy & i loved your daughters book too!