Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Grateful...so grateful.







Loved last week's prompt. thank you, emily! it was fun to think about one special moment from each day. there are so many things i am grateful for and scrapbooking has changed my life in that i am much more reflective of these things now. AND THAT IS WONDERFUL.

included in this shot is my new apron from SOOZ that has brought me constant pleasure. i love the colors, i love the length, i love the pockets, i love the girl that made it for me...

have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Marjolein said...

Your card is cute with all the circles!!! And I really like that apron.. lovely colors!!

Sooz said...

hugs to you my dear friend! glad to hear you are happy with the apron (I realized on the way home on Saturday that I forgot to iron on my LABEL!! LOL! no biggie...just a store bought one...when I get some snazzy ones I will send you one !! hee hee. LOVE the red card and all the dots and circles -- SWIRLS!OOxx!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card. Love the design.
Cute photos above!

Je@net said...

What a great card! Love the circles! Great idea!!