Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Daddy and Daughter ScienceTeam

Dave went in to Katie's classroom today with a science project. This is part of her Star of the Week program and both daddy and katie were very excited. The project went really well. The kids were amazed and dave included many parts in his "presentation" for the kids to interact. As a teacher, I was quite impressed. As his wife, I was all a twitter for him because he ROCKED. Katie was so thrilled and so proud of her Daddy. He and Katie showed the class how vacuum pressure can make marshmallow peeps grow in the jar. It was very, very neat!

Happy Wednesday.





















4 comments:

Ashlynne said...

I love the pics. How did you talk Katie into those boots? They don't scream "Katie," but I do love them.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of my son and his family! Just had to say that!!

Kristen said...

Dave-you are such an awesome dad!! I would love to see that science presentation, katie. I love the boots-very stylish!!

The Barfield Boys said...

you go dave!! sO GREAT, i love seeing your sweet family! Katie is so you!! Precious!