

alright, alright my dearest mother and Aunt Carol. I have not posted because I am wonderfully trapped in a world of Harry Potter today and have not really made myself availble for any other joyous life collecting.
THAT IS THE TRUTH>
here is what i know and can report(after reading this you will know why i haven't posted:)
*** krissy and mom were over for lunch today and krissy looks fabulous.
***dave is done harry potter and wants to talk about it with me and says the book is phenomenal...he never uses that word so this is a high, high compliement.
***the Cricut Expressions is on sale at AC moore this week for 329 dollars. this would be the most senseless purchase i could make but i still want it---don't worry---i am not getting it.
****katie lost a bottom tooth and this is huge news but for the life of me, i can not get a good pic of the event and want to have a pic to go along with the breaking news---plus i am avoiding shouting out about this as it makes it seem she is a very grown up girl.
and now, i have to get back to harry potter. right away. the lure of the book is calling me. and aunt carol, you really should give the series another try. it is phenomenal...and yes, i on the other hand do use that word a lot but I still mean it.
1 comment:
I knew exactly what you were doing and figured Dave must have been done the book by now!! I guess I shall have to borrow your collection and read them to see if I think they are as good as you say!! You wouldn't lie to me!! Put that darn book down and get me a picture of Katie missing her first tooth. That is a biggie!!
Love ya.
Post a Comment