Monday, July 16, 2007

Flights of fancy continues...


Well, we had a very nice Sunday...
Katie asked me early in the day if she could make a cat bed outside...i figured absolutely since these were the things i loved to do when i was little...ten minutes later, i look out the window and this is what i see....how classic is that?

Also of interest, my gorgeous zucchini, tomato, and onion salad...can you hear Barefoot Contessa clapping? All of the ingredients were freshly picked from my Pop Pop's garden and Dana'a garden and to top its beauty, IT WAS DELICIOUS.

And, the beauty of the pool...Katie has conquered her fear of jumping in the deep end...and Robby and fear? Well, nothing has changed in that department. As long as it doesn't make loud noises he is one heck of a risk taker.

Happy Monday

2 comments:

Carol Brown said...

AWESOME. That looks so inviting on that cat bed and the pool does too. It is hot today. What a way to relax. Sure wish I was there.
NEWS FLASH - Deanna updated her blog!!!!!! Check out the pics.

Deanna said...

If I come up to visit, can I have a cat bed beside Katie? She looks so comfy and grown up! I enjoyed seeing you guys on saturday, your kids are such angels. Love ya, Deanna