Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pretty Perfect

well, i missed the hoagie shot, just as i walked in today, Krissy was finishing lunch. I just think she looks so beautiful...probably the most beautiful i have seen her and MIchael is totally smitten with the baby.

Love the shots of the baby with Mike's hand on his chest. It just shows you how tiny and precious Baby Michael is...

I was there just as he turned 12 hours old. He is very sleepy and has a very gentle and sweet personality. He has a teeny little cry when he needs something but he is so polite about it. VERY SWEET. I still have stories to tell but I am so tired, my body is aching, so I bid you goodnight.





2 comments:

Carol Brown said...

What a beautiful family they make. Pretty perfect is a good description. Can't wait to hear your stories. Hope you have a good night's sleep. Love ya.

Sooz said...

Gorgeous. Makes my whole face SMILE! Congrats to your sister and her hubby--their baby boy is beautiful. Babies truly are "the nicest way to start people" - yes?

Congrats auntie!! : )