Friday, July 20, 2007

My name is Aimee and I am a Geek

it was way tooo late for me to take a pic of the 7th Harry Potter book but I do have it in my possession. YIPPEEEE...

we were told there were monumental lines at Barnes and NOble and an estimated 2000 people at Borders.

my workmate and I, yes, I worked until 12 and there is a Walmart across the street, did not know what to expect at the Walmart.

the parking lot was empty when we pulled in at 12:25 and 15 books had been sold. There were two huge pallets and it was me, my workmate, Kaitlin, and about seven Walmart employees. The boss had decided to close at 12:30 because of the small turnout.

So what can I say...I AM A GEEK.

I have the Harry Potter book and now I am going to bed. I dropped Ash's copy of to her at 1:00 and she is up reading the first chapter. Maybe she wins the geek award?

Happy Saturday---stay tuned for pics of the book, hey, why should i stop the geekdom now?

No comments: