This challenge was fun and I immediately knew what I wanted to be a goal...
I want to make my bag. Don't know when I will start but I will keep everyone updated.
Have a great weekend...
ohhhh, the flourish on the card is cut with Cricut Expressions Accent Essentials Cartridge. no, i don't own this machine or cartridge but i cut it out at work, i think it is so yummy! the flower outline thingie around the pic is from the cartridge too.
5 comments:
Great crad! And what a lovely nappy bag!! Good luck with making one!!
that nappy bag looks awesome! have fun!
So glad you figured it out about the comments!! And I love this card, that bag looks so cool!! Let us know when you've made it ok! And..... where on earth do you work, looooooove the swirly cut.... :-)))
Great card and have fun with making one ;)
anxiously awaiting the NAPPY BAG RESULTS!! I will be so jealous!! LOVE THE SWIRLSSSSSSS!! That cricut thing is amazing, huh?
Post a Comment