Thursday, July 26, 2007

a little pictoral play by play














Baby Michael was born at 3:38 Am on July 26. He is the most precious gift from Heaven I have seen since little Nolan came to us. The day and night was long but so good. Kristen was an amazing, strong trooper. So calm, so focused, just so amazing. Michael was supportive and just an all around wonderful coach. And of course...the baby is pretty perfect.

For now, I will just show you lots of pics, later, we'll share stories. Ohhh, he weighed 7lbs. 10 ounces but they hadn't measured his height when I was there...they do that in the post partum wing.

Happy and (very sleepy)Thursday

3 comments:

Ashlynne said...

you are amazing!

Christina said...

Oh my god, he is beautiful!! You Schanberger ladies sure do make nice looking babies! :)

Congratulations to all of you!!

Carol Brown said...

He is just so adorable, as I knew he would be. You girls are too wonderful for words and Uncle Gerry and I love you very much. Please give hugs to Kris, Michael and Baby Michael from us until we get to see them in person.