Yes, in reality, I am yet again avoiding the vacuuming and dusting that has to be done but this story is just too good not for me to get down right away.
In light of my last post, no sleeping until 1:30ish, Dave was up out of bed before me. At seven, I heard him get up and not being too keen at the time, I thought he was going to use the bathroom and just fell back asleep. Rob woke me at 7:45 and Dave wasn't in bed...guess where he was? Downstairs reading Harry Potter! And now at 12:05 he still has not put the book down.
AM I a little jazzed up that I am not reading it first? YES. but, honestly it is okay because I have a lot to do before I get sucked in and that is what Harry Potter does. It sucks you in for two days before you come up for air. YOU JUST CAN't PUT IT DOWN. And I have read all the others before Dave did so I guess it is his turn.
I still had to catch these pics. The first one is him sucked into the book in the front yard where I sent him to be the presence with the kids while I clean. The second is him trying to get up as he noticed I took a picture. Look at the guilty smile he has!
1 comment:
It is always good when we can bust them!! He really didn't seem to notice that there was anyone in the yard with him. He sure looked engrossed in that book. Sorry I just can't into that particular series. You go girl!!
Post a Comment