Friday, July 06, 2007

dream BIG!


I am doing it!

I have this pattern and my dear, loving Mom is going to help me learn to make a bag...I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.

I am putting aside my urge to knit for the time being and am going to devote myself to learning the sewing machine. I CAn'T WaIT.

So, stay tuned for the adventures of the Nappy Bag...I can make them for everyone if I get good at it.

THe first one will be for me, minus the changing pad for a catchall bag...if it goes well, I will make one for both sisters and we will go from there.

ohhh and FYI...my mom has no idea that she is getting involved in this so Mom, when you read this be excited! it is a project, Lord knows we have way too much time on our hands and we NEED a project.

love you, Mommy.

3 comments:

Carol Brown said...

You are the best!! I could even sew that and I never use my sewing machine. You will do great and it will be beautiful. Love ya.

Sooz said...

I can't wait to see the results! I have to get going on my sewing projects (aprons....pillows...and then on to the Amy Butler bits! Did you get AB fabric, too? from where?) yummy!

Ashlynne said...

Aimee you are a crafty lady. You have creatvie juices flowing from you
I can't wait to see the results