Thursday, July 19, 2007

Deck of Me Challenge...



this is the "junk mail" challenge from Ali. couldn't really wrap myself around this one...the junk mail components are "the scoop," the picture of the legs, the yellow"If...," and the doodly hearts.

the legs came yesterday and i had the others from a collection i had been forming for the last week and a half. do i love this card? not really but it'll do.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marjolein said...

I think this is a nice card, love the sparkly idea of it! And summer is a very nice season, so.... I also found it hard, but had a great idea, with lots of junk I got before the prompt!

Sooz said...

I like your card! I was so bummed that I could NOT COME UP WITH A THING when it was Ali's prompt...(loved hers to bits)...I am totally unthrilled with mine (but it is done!)