Nothing, I say,
for at this moment the kids are happily playing a game together and my whole being is shrieking, "DO NOT CLEAN!"
So, here I am for my whole audience of three people. I love you guys for helping me in my campaign against cleaning.
But I digress...
I came to post some pictures from yesterday, my Pop Pop's funeral. A very sad day indeed. It was also a day filled with family love.
photo captions: with my free blogspot access, i do not have the ability to caption under pics so you can decide which caption goes with which (i love games like this!)
a. my blog audience(sans one member)...oh, how i love thee.
b. the cutest baby in the world (that looks so mature)
c. two sisters that have shared so much and are still smiling
d. cousins getting to know each other
e. a wife saying, "What face is he making now?"
f. this is what love looks like
g. sassy lady
h. causing trouble with that million dollar smile
i. cousins getting to know each other
HAPPY SUNDAY!
1 comment:
The pictures and the captions are great!! I was with you on the cleaning. After Uncle Gerry and I got done doing our work this morning, I took a shower, looked around, thought to myself I have to clean these floors and then promptly took a 3 hour nap!! Now I'm off to Wal-Marts for a few necessities. The floors can wait. I loved spending a bit of time with you yesterday. You must bring those babies down so we can go to the beach!! Love ya bunches.
Post a Comment