Oh My...are we twins or WHAT? I HAVE A TROLL BEAD BRACELET...I am GAGA over it...and have two friends at work who came on board after seeing mine (one then bought one for her sister, her mom, her mom-in-law and sis-in-law as gifts throughout the past year or so.) I have the turquois prism, the heartprint, the OCEAN - I will post pics too! I love that we have this in common!! Swirls!
1 comment:
Oh My...are we twins or WHAT? I HAVE A TROLL BEAD BRACELET...I am GAGA over it...and have two friends at work who came on board after seeing mine (one then bought one for her sister, her mom, her mom-in-law and sis-in-law as gifts throughout the past year or so.)
I have the turquois prism, the heartprint, the OCEAN - I will post pics too! I love that we have this in common!!
Swirls!
Post a Comment